The green mile quotes im tired boss - The Green Mile (1999) quotes

Quotes the im tired boss mile green The Green

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to or coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it

Quotes the im tired boss mile green 100+ John

Quotes the im tired boss mile green Quote by

I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world, every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time.

Quotes the im tired boss mile green John Coffey:

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to or coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it

Quotes the im tired boss mile green 28+ quotes

Quotes the im tired boss mile green John Coffey:

The Green Mile Quotes. QuotesGram

I've had to see my friends and loved ones die off through the years.

• Oh I've lived to see some amazing things Elly.

[Paul gives her a sly look.

• John Coffey: [leans forward so she can hang it around his neck] Thank you, ma'am.

2021 forums.proletariat.com