Unlimited Fights Guide (for v3.3)
The key to Unlimited Fights is not to use your own units (1st 7 slots on your team). Then you do not lose stamina. The same method can be used for fighting in raids and farming brains.
Set up your team:
1. Put your highest level tank (as defined in Borrowed Unit guide) on your team, any slot (I find it best to use the 1st slot, then you don't use it in a fight by accident).
2. Select level 1 units for the other 6 slots.
2. The 8th slot on your team comes from your nice guild mates (with the 2 green arrows)
3. If you select the 8th, you will have 3 choices, pick the highest level tank (Titan/Behemoth/Dreadnought), min. level 20.
1. Start the fight, but do not deploy any of your own units (1st 7 slots), only deploy the borrowed unit (8th slot, on the far right).
2. Win without losing any stamina
3. Repeat until you get bored or run out of brains
Our guild perk currently allows you to borrow a unit of a level upto 75% of your player level. The unit which you borrow can get "capped" to a level lower than what it was originally. Level yourself up, so you can get higher level units (or help the guild get level 29, where we will have a limit of 100% of your player level before "capping").
Raids and levels of borrowed units needed:
- level 20 borrowed tank: LA Normal, Honolulu Normal
- level 30 borrowed tank: LA Hard, Honolulu Normal, BA Normal,
- level 35 Titan: LA Expert, BA Normal, Sydney Normal
Patrol missions and levels of borrowed units needed:
- level 20 borrowed tank: Mexico City (MC) Hard
- level 30 borrowed tank: MC Expert
This is only the basic approach, we can discuss further cities and team variations in Guild Chat You can play other cities and higher hardness too and you can add some low level supporting units (infector, mortician, harbinger). Do not forget to always respect the unit sharing rules, so you do not mess up your guild mate's Unlimited Fights!