Whew, this contest was incredibly difficult to judge. There were so many creative entries with very interesting ideas behind them. The quantity AND quality alone made this almost impossible to narrow down to 13 finalists, but we managed to do it. Congratulations to the 13 finalists below! Please cast your votes by 1pm EDT tomorrow (Friday, 4/7/2017)!
[Cast your vote by clicking on your favorite entry. Once you've voted, the box next to the entry will appear to be checked off. If you need to change your vote, simply click "hide results" and select a new entry.]
- Unholy Roller: Former bowling enthusiast with a spare talent in explosives; bowls exploding drone heads from range.
- OTZI the Ice Man: OTZI can slow enemies, but will be invalid where fire element units exist.
- Sleepwalker: With zombie-like features, she leads the horde as they follow to the nearest Starbucks.
- Decaffeinator: Former waitress. Hurls toxic coffee to temporarily disable Survivor perks lower than its unit level.
- Ricochet: When the body shop became infected, zombified Rick O'Shea began blocking bullets with car doors.
- Zom-bees: Swarms Survivors, immobilizing them and redirecting their damage towards the Zom-bees instead of the horde.
- Rozwell: Morphs and mutates fallen humans into random forms.
- Ace: The Ace uses her piloting skills to move survivors to other rally points.
- Volt Switch: The Volt Switch uses electricity to stun the oncoming horde! Reacts vigorously with wet Infected.
- Trippy Hippie: Shambling explosive unit. On death, AOE discombobulates Survivors, making them scatter and attack each other.
- Doppelgänger: This faceless Survivor needs no stats. He will mimic the first mutated zombie he sees.
- ZBites: She looks mesmerizing, but look twice and the dogs will get you.
- The Demolisher: This pyromaniac launches fireworks that don't harm him, but may harm allies. Kaboom!