BEST WZ ACROSTIC POEM CONTEST
Remember last year when we held an acrostic poem contest? Well, we're doing it again! What is an acrostic poem, you ask? It is a poem in which the first letter in each line spells out another word/phrase. For example, here is the winning contest entry by @freakwerks in the previous acrostic poem contest:
Oh, and we're giving away WZ SWAG again! Welcome to round 2 of the BEST WZ ACROSTIC POEM CONTEST!
Here are the description/rules for the contest:
- Players will create a post in this topic with their WZ related acrostic poem.
- All entries must be an original creation by the entrant. Entries that are not original creations (e.g., taken from the Internet) will be disqualified.
- Players can enter TWICE. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Only one prize will be awarded per player in each contest.
- No entries containing inappropriate language or content will be accepted.
- Entries must be posted by 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
- The Grand Prize & Runner Up winners will be selected by the Proletariat team.
- Finalists will be selected by the Proletariat team, then YOU will cast your votes for your favorite entries to win the Honorable Mention prizes in a poll from around 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, July 20, to 1:00 PM ET on Thursday, July 21. (In the event of a tie, Proletariat will select the winners.)
- Winners will be announced in this topic and on the WZ live stream at 3 PM ET on Thursday, July 21.
Grand Prize (1): WZ Swag: Poster, Postcards & Pins & a Mythic Unit
Runner Ups (2): WZ Swag: Postcards & Pins & a Legendary Unit
Honorable mention (10):
First Tier (1): 300 coins
Second Tier (4): 200 coins
Third Tier (5): 100 coins
Disclaimer: In entering this forum contest, understand that you have no rights to the ideas posted and Proletariat can freely use them (or not) in any current or future games. (Sorry, necessary info! Thanks!)