BEST WZ ALBUM ART CONTEST
This contest idea brought to you by @Maggots!
Music is something loved by people universally. Album art of famous artists can reach iconic status, recognized by many the world over. But what happens when the world as we know it ends and the funpocalypse begins?! Why, the BEST WZ ALBUM ART CONTEST of course!
The goal is this: take an iconic music album cover and rework it, World Zombination style. Whether you want to do something hand-drawn, in photoshop, or in another medium is up to you! Feel free to use the resources in the fan kit for your entries! Just have fun with it.
Hm, the Beatles have aged strangely...
Here are the description/rules for the contest:
- Players will create a post in this topic with the image of their WZ music album art. Images can be uploaded to the forums or linked to from imgur.com or a similar image hosting service. (Only direct links to the images will be accepted, not links to web pages - basically, the images need to be viewable within the post).
- Players can enter TWICE. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Only one prize will be awarded per player in each contest.
- No entries containing inappropriate language or content will be accepted.
- Entries must be posted by 2:00 PM ET on Monday, May 16, 2016.
- The Grand Prize & Runner Up winners will be selected by the Proletariat team.
- Finalists will be selected by the Proletariat team, then YOU will cast your votes for your favorite entries to win the Honorable Mention prizes in a poll from around 2:00 PM ET on Monday, May 16, to 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 17. (In the event of a tie, Proletariat will select the winners.)
- Winners will be announced in this topic and on the WZ live stream on Tuesday, May 17.
Grand Prize (1): Mythic Unit of winner's choice
Crowd Favorite (2): Legendary Unit of winner's choice
Honorable mention (10):
First Tier (1): 300 coins
Second Tier (4): 200 coins
Third Tier (5): 100 coins
Disclaimer: In entering this forum contest, understand that you have no rights to the ideas posted and Proletariat can freely use them (or not) in any current or future games. (Sorry, necessary info! Thanks!)