BEST WZ MERIT BADGE CONTEST
This contest idea brought to you by @Octavia_blue
We know each WZ unit has its own merits, but the Scouts family of units wear theirs on their sash in the form of Merit Badges!
This time, we want you to enter the BEST WZ MERIT BADGE CONTEST! The form of your entry is up to you, just have fun with it! Feel free to use the resources in the fan kit for your entries! Canva has online badge builders if you need a template, or share any other great resources you find! Good luck, and have fun with it!
Badges by @Alicorn.
Here are the description/rules for the contest:
- Players will create a post in this topic with their WZ merit badge design. Images can be uploaded to the forums or linked to from imgur.com or a similar image hosting service. (Only direct links to the images will be accepted, not links to web pages - basically, the images need to be viewable within the post).
- The merit badge must be an original creation by the entrant. Entries that are not original creations (e.g., taken from the Internet) will be disqualified.
- Players can enter TWICE. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Only one prize will be awarded per player in each contest.
- No entries containing inappropriate language or content will be accepted.
- Entries must be posted by 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, June 22, 2016.
- The Grand Prize & Runner Up winners will be selected by the Proletariat team.
- Finalists will be selected by the Proletariat team, then YOU will cast your votes for your favorite entries to win the Honorable Mention prizes in a poll from around 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, June 22, to 1:00 PM ET on Thursday, June 23. (In the event of a tie, Proletariat will select the winners.)
- Winners will be announced in this topic and on the WZ live stream at 3 PM ET on Thursday, June 23.
Grand Prize (1): 1 Mythic Unit of the winner's choice
Runner Ups (2): 1 Legendary Unit of the winner's choice
Honorable mention (10):
First Tier (1): 300 coins
Second Tier (4): 200 coins
Third Tier (5): 100 coins
Disclaimer: In entering this forum contest, understand that you have no rights to the ideas posted and Proletariat can freely use them (or not) in any current or future games. (Sorry, necessary info! Thanks!)