BEST WZ TATTOO DESIGN CONTEST
This contest idea brought to you by @Mmustard!
The WZ characters really run the gamut: dead or alive, our units come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, and some even have rad tattoos! Think you could come up with an awesome tattoo for a WZ unit (or a tattoo for a WZ fan!)? Then enter the BEST WZ TATTOO DESIGN CONTEST!
Original tattoo design for Squidfingers.
See how our artist created it!:
The form of your entry is up to you, just have fun with it! Feel free to use the resources in the fan kit for your entries!
Here are the description/rules for the contest:
- Players will create a post in this topic with their WZ tattoo design. Images can be uploaded to the forums or linked to from imgur.com or a similar image hosting service. (Only direct links to the images will be accepted, not links to web pages - basically, the images need to be viewable within the post).
- Players can enter TWICE. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Only one prize will be awarded per player in each contest.
- No entries containing inappropriate language or content will be accepted.
- Entries must be posted by 2:00 PM ET on Monday, June 6, 2016.
- The Grand Prize & Runner Up winners will be selected by the Proletariat team.
- Finalists will be selected by the Proletariat team, then YOU will cast your votes for your favorite entries to win the Honorable Mention prizes in a poll from around 2:00 PM ET on Monday, June 6, to 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, June 7. (In the event of a tie, Proletariat will select the winners.)
- Winners will be announced in this topic and on the WZ live stream on Tuesday, June 7.
Grand Prize (1): 2 Exclusive Units* of the winner's choice
Runner Ups (2): 1 Exclusive Unit of the winner's choice
Honorable mention (10):
First Tier (1): 300 coins
Second Tier (4): 200 coins
Third Tier (5): 100 coins
*Exclusive units: Trooper (S), Bushwick (S), Pickleback (I), Luchador (I)
Disclaimer: In entering this forum contest, understand that you have no rights to the ideas posted and Proletariat can freely use them (or not) in any current or future games. (Sorry, necessary info! Thanks!)