3.7s winding its way through the approval process so let's have some build notes!
New Triplets and Builder Units:
- 9 new Units for each side!
- Swarm the Humans with the Triplets who increase in strength as their siblings are killed.
- Fend off the Zombies with the Builders and their constructions.
- Get the new Units in Featured Packs in the Store or from Perth, Bogota, and Casablanca.
- Units introduced in 3.4 are now available in regular Packs.
The Triplets are three pesky kids who come in three (how appropriate!) varieties: attacking, healing, and (de)buffing). They all share the same terrifying common trait that as their siblings die, the remaining ones grow MUCH more powerful. Kill 'em fast or suffer!
Meanwhile, the Builders can construct three different types of contraptions to fend off the horde: an explosive RC car, a taunting dummy, and an automated turret. If they alone they can build multiples (and rebuild them if they're destroyed).
- Play through the most difficult missions yet!
- Fight against Mythics and challenge yourself with the hardest content to date.
- Patrol and Quick Fight your way to even larger rewards!
- Unlock the Insane Campaign by beating Manila.
You asked for it! More campaign missions! These are INSANELY difficult with even better rewards than Expert missions. Challenge yourself with our toughest content yet.
- World Zombination is now available in Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Korean. Truly a global phenomenon!
We're truly going global! After hearing from a lot of fans from around the world, we've translated it in to a bunch of new languages!
- Reduced the number of Snipers on Zombie PvP maps.
- Large units no longer get stuck on concrete corners.
- Players no longer get negative Arena Points.
- The Farmer family of Units no longer spawn drones on top of each other.