World Zombination 3.8 Release Notes
WZ 3.8 was submitted to the App Store last week, so we're just waiting on review and approval (which is out of our hands, as you know). Hopefully soon! Here are the release notes for 3.8 (aka, MegaBackendOverhaulpocalypse):
Change Unit Perks!
- Want to change your strategy or try something new with your Units? Now you can change your Unit’s Perks!
New guild rank: Raid Leader!
- Raid Leaders can start raids but not access the Guild’s resources to give guilds more flexibility in their structures.
Bug fixes and balance changes:
- Lowered Insane Quick Fight requirements from Vancouver through Lima.
- Vancouver Insane missions now give out proper rewards.
- Featured Packs give out proper Units in the case of unlucky rolls.
- Minigunner family’s Bombard perk lowers cooldown to 1s.
- Brain Freeze family’s buff duration increased to 5s.
- Rainmaker family’s tentacle HP increased by 500%.
- Mistress family always stuns for 1.5s, the Submission perk stun is now 4s.
- Mistress family’s Safe Word perk duration increased to 3s.
Additional pre-release hotfixes:
- Substantially reduced server errors (by 96% during peak activity).
- Patched a data loss error that sometimes resulted in Guilds experiencing issues with Raid rewards, inventory distribution, and Unit borrowing.
- Improved Guild reward tracking and logging.
- Various map improvements.
- Improved backend metadata handling.
- Chat sending optimizations.