WZ YEARBOOK SUPERLATIVES CONTEST
This contest idea inspired by a suggestion from the amazing @Alicorn. Have an idea for a WZ contest? Post it here!
Ever watched one of those cheesy high school movies? The ones where everyone fits into their own neat little bubble? You've got the jocks (Grandslam?), the bookworms (PhD?), the popular kids (Fracker?) the goths (Death Meddler?)... Then there's of course the yearbook superlatives that take it to the next level: Best Dressed, Most Likely to Succeed, Biggest Class Clown, and so on. Well, get ready to ship the WZ units off to high school, because it's time for the WZ YEARBOOK SUPERLATIVES CONTEST!
The idea is simple. Pick a WZ unit (or units!), and assign them a superlative you think would fit them best. Try to think outside the box... WZ High School is bound to be very different from any high school you've ever been to! Be clever, be funny, be creative—but if you get stumped, you can find lists of superlatives on le Google to help get the creative juices flowing (such as this one!). Most of all... just have fun!
I think we can all agree that the PhD would win the "Most Likely to Succeed" superlative.
Here are the rules for the contest:
- Players will create a post in this topic clearly pairing a WZ unit with a superlative. The format of the entry is up to you! (Feel free to use the resources in the WZ Fan Kit).
- All entries must be an original creation by the entrant. Entries that are not original creations (e.g., taken from the Internet) will be disqualified.
- Entries must demonstrate a reasonable effort at quality. Entries that appear to be filler entries will not be considered for prizes.
- Entries from a previous contest cannot be recycled.
- Players can enter ONCE. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Only one prize will be awarded per player in each contest.
- No entries containing inappropriate language or content will be accepted. Keep the contest light-hearted and fun! Review the Community Guidelines if you have questions.
- Entries must be posted by 1:00PM EST on Thursday, 3/16/17.
- The Grand Prize and Runner Up winners will be selected by the Proletariat team.
- The top 13 finalists will be determined by Proletariat, then YOU will cast your votes for your favorite entries to win 10 Honorable Mention prizes in a poll from around 1:00PM EST on Thursday, 3/16/17 to 1:00PM EST on Friday, 3/17/17. (In the event of a tie, Proletariat will determine the winners.)
- Winners will be announced in this topic after the votes are tallied on Friday, 3/17/2017.
Grand Prize (1): Choice of A) 1 Mythic Unit + 1000 Coins OR B) 250K Crates/DNA
Runner Ups (2): Choice of A) 1 Mythic Unit + 500 Coins OR B) 125K Crates/DNA
Honorable mention (10):
First Tier (1): Choice of A) 500 Coins OR B) 25K Crates/DNA
Second Tier (4): Choice of A) 200 Coins OR B) 10K Crates/DNA
Third Tier (5): Choice of A) 100 Coins OR B) 5K Crates/DNA
Disclaimer: In entering this forum contest, understand that you have no rights to the ideas posted and Proletariat can freely use them (or not) in any current or future games. (Sorry, necessary info! Thanks!)